At Numbrs, our engineers don’t just develop things – we have an impact. We change the way how people are managing their finances by building the best products and services for our users.
Numbrs engineers are innovators, problem-solvers, and hard-workers who are building solutions in big data, mobile technology and much more. We look for professional, highly skilled engineers who evolve, adapt to change and thrive in a fast-paced, value-driven environment.
Join our dedicated technology team that builds massively scalable systems, designs low latency architecture solutions and leverages machine learning technology to turn financial data into action. Want to push the limit of personal finance management? Join Numbrs.
You will be a part of a team that is responsible for developing, releasing, monitoring and troubleshooting our BI environment. You enjoy learning new things and are passionate about developing new features, maintaining existing code, fixing bugs, and contributing to overall system design. You are a great teammate who thrives in a dynamic environment with rapidly changing priorities.
All candidates will have
- Bachelor’s or higher degree in computer science or equivalent work experience
- A minimum of three years of software engineering experience
- Excellent knowledge with Scala or Java
- Expert knowledge in an enterprise class RDBMS
- Demonstrated ability in data modeling, ETL development, and data warehousing
- Experience with big data technologies, such as Kafka, Spark, and Cassandra
- Excellent troubleshooting and creative problem-solving abilities and analytical skills
- Excellent written and oral communication and interpersonal skills
Ideally, candidates will also have
- experience with systems for automating deployment, scaling, and management of containerisedapplications, such as Kubernetes and Mesos
- experience with machine learning
- experience with encryption and cryptography standards