Data Engineer (m/f/o)
You are a problem solver (m/f/o), detail-oriented and self-motivated who thrives in a fast-paced, highly dynamic environment, combining technical, product, business and leadership perspectives.
Area: Business Intelligence
Start: April 2019
What we are looking for:
- You are a team player (m/w/o)
- You have a hands-on mentality and you are into Big Data.
- You have experience in working with programming languages like Scala, SQL, Python, R, Java.
- You know Spark, Streaming Libraries, Hadoop Ecosystems (Hive, HDFS, YARN, etc.) and what you can do with them.
- You have worked with RDBMS and NoSQL databases, you built them and you know which storage type to use for a particular use case. You know how to create a good data model and write an efficient SQL query.
What you will do:
- You design the way we retrieve, process and consume data from various sources.
- You process and prepare big data to ensure robust and consistent data delivery for business-critical data-driven applications and analytics.
- Keep our data secure across national boundaries.
- What we offer:
- The hard facts: an open-ended employment contract, 28 vacation days a year, a MacBook Pro (also for private use), a subsidy for the HVV ProfiCard and company pension scheme.
- All the trappings: You’re part of our team of smart, curious team players who work hard every day for our great product. Of course, this includes your stylish workplace in a modern office with an ingenious infrastructure. Apart from that, we turn you into an absolute professional when it comes to the daily use of COYO.
- Hungry or thirsty? Enjoy fresh organic fruit and free drinks like Viva con Agua, Club Mate, Bionade, freshly ground coffee,…
- You like to travel? With our COYO Teambus, a fully equipped VW T6 California Ocean, you can enjoy your free time even when you are not in Hamburg.
- Are you a sports enthusiast? Every Wednesday at 11.00 a.m. you have the opportunity to try different sports from Yoga to Krav Maga with your colleagues. Additionally, you get a discount at the Zanshin Dojo around the corner.
- Last but definitely not least: An open corporate culture, the balance of work, family and private life ensured through our flexible working hours with no core working hours, but instead with a home office option and lots of company events (e.g. sofa concerts, after work drink at the office bar, LAN parties, COYO PokerStars tournaments,…).