An exciting opportunity has become available within the BMW Group for a Big Data Analyst (f/m) in the field of corporate quality management.
The goal is to solve business-related questions of quality management (use cases) as a project leader using innovative analytics tools based on data: Evaluation of customer feedback, customer behavior, product / service usage, product defects, causal relationships / identifying patterns and deriving predictions. Work as an “ambassador” for big data analytics in business quality and beyond.
- Successfully completed university degree (Computer Science, Data Science, Mathematics / Statistics, Physics, Engineering, Industrial Engineering).
- Deep application experience in Big Data Analytics (Machine Learning, Deep Learning).
- Basic knowledge of quality management.
- Methodological competence in project management.
- English fluently, German skills would be an advantage.
- Analytic thinking.
- Team and communication skills.
- High commitment.
- Self-confidence, persuasiveness.