Are you up for a successful grown-up start-up headquartered in Berlin-Friedrichshain?
smava is one of the biggest fintech employers and has received several awards, including the prize for Top Employer 2020 and for being one of the 50 most promising start-ups in Europe. Become part of the smava story now and let us grow together! We are smava – the online credit comparison. We make loans transparent, fair and cheap!
Join our Analytics Team as a Technical Business Analyst (m/f/d)! Are writing SQL queries and preparing Tableau dashboards more than just buzzwords to you? Perfect! We got something to offer and move you to the next level.
Business Analyst (m/f/d)
Our Analytics team focuses on Business Intelligence and improving our Sales. We get to the bottom of things, gain insights about our customers and the driving forces of our loan comparison platform. Our Analytics Department is divided into 4 sub-departments: Business Analytics, Web Analytics, Marketing Analytics and Sales Analytics.
We are looking for someone to join our Sales Analytics team to support reporting and analysis requirements to provide proactive suggestions of improvements to the Sales teams.
If you want a sneak peek of your potential teammates, you can check us out here:
Max Buchner, Aykut Kurt, Saksham Patodi
- Work closely with our Sales/Product Team to understand their KPI’s and reporting requirements
- Provide ad-hoc or reporting solutions to all business-related questions
- Explain your data needs from different sources to the Data Warehouse team to establish ETL jobs
- Write SQL queries with business logic to retrieve data from our Data Warehouse
- Create reports using Tableau Desktop and publish it to the Tableau Server in actionable formats for Stakeholders
- Monitor the KPI’s and taking necessary actions with your Stakeholders
- We want to enable your growth into the Sales Analyst by giving you the opportunity to work alongside the Product Teams to understand their strategies and provide support in their decision-making processes
- At least 3 years of experience as Analyst creating reports using Tableau, Looker or Qlikview or similar reporting tool
- Very good practical knowledge of SQL (ideally PostgreSQL) in writing complex queries (like JOINS, subqueries, window functions, understanding JSON etc.)
- Be able to do analysis based on KPI’s to evaluate and optimize our business
- Can present numbers and facts in a well-structured and understandable way
- Comfortable working in an agile environment on your own as well as with the team
- Fluent English, knowledge of German would be beneficial.
- You have ideally Start-up or (even better!) a FinTech background
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Employer-funded pension
- Up to 10 Child-Sickness-Days per year.
- Onboarding support (e.g. assistance visa application/work permit, German health insurance, accommodation)
- Flexible working hours (core hours between 10:00am and 4:00pm)
- Subsidies to lunch (smunch.co), to public transport ticket (VBB Umweltkarte) and to your gym (e.g. John Reed, McFit, Superfit)
- Free inhouse German course on different levels: beginners to advanced
- Product Demos: Once a week during lunch, the Product and Engineering Teams demonstrate newly features or product changes (digital)
- Educational Friday: Once a month on Friday, the Marketing Team presents different Marketing topics & campaigns (digital)
- Special Events (e.g. Hackathons, digital Pub-Quiz, virtual team events)
- Open communication, flat hierarchy and fast execution
- Smart colleagues from all around the world (40 nationalities)
- A well-established online company with start-up flair
- A modern and centrally located office in Berlin-Friedrichshain on 4 floors with rooftop terrace, treehouses, couches, PS4 and table tennis for work, retreat and exchange
DUE TO THE CORONA SITUATION:
You can decide whether you want to work from home or at the office (until the end of the year you can decide on a daily basis).
In terms of onboarding, our People Operations Team is going to provide you with all information needed before your first day with us.
Then apply online in just 5 minutes via the application button as Business Analyst (m/f/d). Simply upload your CV and we’ll get back to you in as soon as possible.
All applications are accepted exclusively via the application form.
Contact: Michal Szafraniec +49 (0) 1522 276 77771
You want to learn more about us?
Career page: https://www.smava.de/jobs/en
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/smavacareer/Link: https://www.smava.de/jobs/stellenangebote/