YOU and N26
We are looking for a Business Analyst to join us in our Berlin office to join the newly formed People Operational Excellence (POE) team.
Within POE data is the foundation for assessing the health of the organization, influencing change and advocating for growth. Do you like telling stories with data? Do you find yourself looking at data trends for new ways to drive efficiency? Do you like working on puzzles and using technology to solve problems and improve productivity? Does the cross-section of technology and data excite you?
If you are a Business Analyst and these sorts of questions intrigue you, come join the People Operational Excellence (POE) team!
We want YOU to bring unique ideas, backgrounds and personalities to build a bank the world loves to use.
Day to day
People Operational Excellence (POE) at N26 is a newly created function with touch points across the whole organisation. We are seeking an enthusiastic and high-caliber individual to drive delivery innovation and performance to the next level. With the ever increasing levels of competition in the Fintech space, our competitive edge at N26 is ensuring our operations are designed and specifically maintained to lead to improvements and efficiencies in our day to day activities across the whole N26 organisation.
We have a number of tools and systems that this role will support and engage with and we have just launched our new HRIS system (Workday). In your role as Business Analyst within POE, you will be responsible for working with the rest of the Delivery team to help scope the Workday tool to provide the relevant reporting needed, define the metrics that need to be in place for the launch of a new delivery strategy, work with the relevant departments to make sure the data is available, and build the reports and visualizations that the operators will depend on to improve their processes, and thereby our customer experience. Post Workday delivery, you will be responsible for working with the team to map our processes and build reports that will drive insights into root causes of defects in our process and help the process evolve through data driven decision making.
- Define Workday HRIS set up reflects the needs of the business, define the architecture needed to ensure quality data output.
- Define and develop business critical metrics and reports across all business levers, key performance indicators, and financials.
- Deliver key executive reports and metrics that are consumed by N26 leadership
- Provide thought leadership in business deep dives
- Process management in general; including in systems
- Work closely with POE / People leadership to help them meet their objectives
- Perform exploratory data analysis to identify trends, patterns, correlations, and insights and present written business recommendations to the leadership in a clear and compelling way
- Analyze and solve business problems at their root, stepping back to understand the broader context
- Data compliance - initiate and oversee data accuracy audits
In order to help elevate operational excellence within N26 , you will need:
- Excellent Excel skills and data analysis, manipulation and management (including SQL).
- Experience in developing requirements and formulating business metrics for reporting, familiarity with data visualization tools
- 1-2+ years of hands-on industry experience in business analyst, data analyst or statistical analysis role
- Analytical horsepower to break down complex problems, and a strong will to deliver results
- Ability to display complex quantitative data in a simple, intuitive format and to present findings in a clear and concise manner
- Superior verbal and written communications skills are a must, as well as the ability to work effectively with multiple teams and external organizations
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Operations Research, Math, Finance, or related discipline
Desirable Qualifications (not required but highly regarded):
- 3+ years of relevant experience in a business analyst, data analyst or statistical analysis role
- Experience within Workday HRIS
- Knowledge of statistical analysis using R and similar platforms
- Experience using Data visualization tools such as Metabase, Altair and Highcharts
- Advanced Degree in Economics, Statistics, Econometrics, Mathematics or related quantitative field or MBA with a concentration in Quantitative Analysis.
What we offer
- High degree of collaboration and autonomy
- Your choice of a Mac or Windows laptop
- Working with cutting edge technologies
- Getting things done attitude
- Personal development budget 1,500 EUR
- For those of you seeking to relocate to Berlin, we offer full visa sponsorship, relocation assistance & bonus
- Subsidised onsite German classes, N26 You Premium Card, Heavily subsidised public transport card, Employee loans at discounted rates, Urban Sports Club - discounted rate
- Bring your dog to work (up to 2 days per week)
- Drinks and snacks in the office, complementary lunch on Wednesday and pizza, wine & beer on Friday
N26 and YOU
N26 has reimagined banking, for the digital world.
Technology and design empower everything we do and it’s how we are building the global banking platform the world loves to use. We’re here to make a difference. We want you to join us in being yourself, not being afraid to stand out but we also expect you to stand up.
That’s right, we work as a team.
To be successful you will need to have ambition, drive and be prepared to work hard.But you’ll own it. Your journey. Your success. Our work has purpose. Value. It’s rewarding. You will need to show discipline. Performance matters. You will be empowered to take risks. Big risks sometimes. But making mistakes is OK. Uplift others. Be respectful. Share the load. And be honest. Especially with ourselves.
N26 We positively impact your career stories…
If you feel you are the right candidate please submit your CV now! N26 is full of like-minded people who demand success, reach for it, and succeed! If there might be a match, you’ll be scheduled for a first round interview.
We look forward to hearing from you.
N26 is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.Link: https://n26.com/en/careers