We are Verimi - The identity platform for Europe. We develop solutions for digital identity management. We are a joint venture of many international shareholders, including Allianz, Axel Springer, Bundesdruckerei, Daimler, Deutsche Bahn, Deutsche Bank, Deutsche Telekom, Giesecke & Devrient, Lufthansa, Samsung and Volkswagen. At our headquarters in Berlin-Kreuzberg we work with approximately 70 highly motivated employees. We want to offer a digitalized world without hurdles for users – where they can store their data once at Verimi and then use it again and again to log in and identify themselves online with just one click. Our focus is on the user: that’s why only the user decides when to share data with companies. We are looking for team players to support us and who are passionate about making the Internet more convenient, secure and fair.
Business Analyst / Technical Architect (m/f/d)
- We have the unique opportunity to shape the future of digital identity management in Europe.
- We are a dynamic start-up, built on a solid foundation with 13 well-known shareholders.
- We live in flat hierarchies and short communication channels in a highly motivated and diverse team.
- We offer every colleague plenty of scope to contribute their own ideas and thus shape our growth together.
- We work in a modern and central office in Berlin-Kreuzberg. Free drinks and fruit are just as much a part of it as a trainingbudget, flexible working hours, a home office and 30 days vacation.
- You define the future development of the Verimi platform in cooperation with the development teams, the product management and the sales team.
- You will talk to our partners to understand their needs and design solutions from both, business and technical perspective.
- You will draft the technical concept of our new features and present it to our engineering team as well as our partners.
- You design data protection, data security as the base for all solutions.
- You share your architectural thoughts and discussing them will lead to the best solutions.
- Your idea of fun is building demos and proof of concepts for evaluating new technologies.
- You have a degree in economic computer science or a related field.
- You have several years of experience as solution architect or similar positions, preferably in an IT security environment.
- Microservice architecture, REST, OAuth2.0, Native App, Continuous Deployment, MVP, PoC, etc. are more than just buzzwords for you. Ideally you already worked as a developer or architect in a modern, agile environment.
- You understand digital products from both, business and technical perspective.
- You have experience in working closely with customers and partners.
- You know how to present complex technical solutions, simplify it and explain it to any kind of audience.
- You are fluent in English, German and UML
We are looking forward to you!Link: https://verimi-jobs.personio.de