We are looking for:
A new team member for our A-team.
What will keep you challenged?
- Development of and responsibility for consistent tracking and data acquisition with digital analytics solutions
- Proactive identification of company and portfolio-wide improvement potential and translation into specific business questions
- Compiling datasets by querying databases and running analyses to answer your business questions
- Deriving insights for key stakeholder teams such as marketing, sales, product management and customer support and enabling them to act upon those
- Conception and development of standards for analyses, reports, and dashboards to enable data-driven decision making
- Support and training of the operational departments in interpreting data and using digital analytics tools as well as our data warehouses
- Translation of additional stakeholder needs in concrete specifications for our ventures’ data warehouses and BI solutions
Which traits contribute to your success?
- Successfully completed university degree in economics, statistics, computer science or natural sciences with outstanding results or a similar qualification
- Relevant working experience in the fields of data and analytics in fast-paced, high-performance environments
- Besides being an expert in Excel, you are proficient in SQL and know Python, R or another language for data analysis – experience in machine learning is a plus
- Knowledge of digital analytics tools such as Google Analytics and BigQuery, Mixpanel, Heap, Mode Analytics or Tableau
- Excellent analytical and strong communication skills as well as a hands-on mentality
- Fluency in English, and understanding of a joke or two in German