Jedox optimizes any business processes with a unified solution that you can use from Excel, on the web, on tablets and smartphones, and in the cloud. Constant innovations have made us a leader in this segment. We want to make Enterprise Performance Management seamless and revolutionize Business Intelligence – and want you to join our quest!
We are looking for a Data Analyst / Application Developer AI for our headquarters in Freiburg to join our top edge development team in the field of AI/Machine Learning.
The role of the Data Analyst / Application Developer AI is to know and use AI and Machine Learning techniques to solve internal/external clients topics in the field of office of finance, planning, marketing, etc., by developing and implementing solutions based on Jedox and Cloud services:
- Develop machine learning and cloud services based on Python and R
- Create reports and demo applications to visualize the results for internal/external clients as well as publish them in the Jedox Marketplace
- Implement and maintain cloud infrastructure (REST, azure, …) to integrate the AI functionality into Jedox suite
- Support external/internal clients to apply the Jedox AIssisted® Planning services
- Contribute to the development of strategies for deploying AI techniques into existing software environment, development of road map and requirements analysis considering AI/Machine Learning methods
- Agile project development (SCRUM)
- Completed studies in Computer Science, Information Technology, Software Engineering or Finance, Economics, and /or appropriate practical experience
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, result-oriented
- Experience with web services (e.g. REST…), cloud services (Azure)
- Good knowledge of machine learning techniques like Random Forests, Decision Trees, Recommendation Engines…
- Computer language: R, Python
- English and/or German skills