- You will join the analytics team, a group of risk analysts/data scientists/data engineers/software engineers with a broad background in data science and risk modelling, to shape data and technology driven solutions across creditshelf’s various teams (Risk, Sales, Marketing, etc).
- With your strong understanding of corporate analysis you will specify business problems and how it may be solved using a data driven approach.
- Your typical day will look like this: You will work closely with our IT and development teams so they know what to do and how to build our systems. You will connect the technical world with our business logic.
- You will work on our vision to create, maintain and improve cutting edge models for credit risk, portfolio management, fraud prevention, stress testing, etc.
- After we brought up to speed in our team, you will take the lead and be the owner on development steps or even own modules.
- You have a university degree in business with accounting and finance focus and/or a classical banking career as a business analyst.
- A solid understanding of German GAAP and on how accounting works.
- A couple of years of work experience in lending and analysis, preferably in an analytical role in banking, factoring, or finetrading.
- You were always the go-to person for building tools in MS Excel, maybe even including VBA or another programming language.
- You have a good understanding of financial data in general and were always curious how to build a risk system.
- Project experience is a plus.
- Openness for working in a dynamic and agile start-up environment and a “why not?” attitude for challenges.
- The chance to recreate the world of finance for the better!
- True ownership of your projects – if you have an idea, we will let you shape it!
- Real appreciation of your contribution – we believe in the value you create!
- Continuous support of your development – We are experts in what we do and we want to share our knowledge!
- Little perks for a nice workplace:
Monthly Mystery Lunch
Weekly Thirsty Thursday
Daily Lunch Culture
… and more
If you are interested in gaining experience within an exciting and diversified field and in working in a dynamic and growing FinTech environment, don’t hesitate to send us your CV and a motivational letter.
We look forward to getting to know you!