As a part of Strategic Growth Businesses (SGB) unit of Amadeus, Travel Audience is the world’s leading data-driven travel advertising platform. The business unit harnesses the power of cutting edge machine learning practices to connect the leading performance-oriented advertisers with the biggest network of publishers, reaching millions of travellers. The strategy is to optimize advertising across the entire traveller journey, identify and create new audiences, and increase our partners reach, relevance and booking volumes.
We are looking for an experienced Manager for our Data Analytics team composed by Data and Business Analysts. You will lead a team in supporting this exciting digital marketing vision while working closely with Data Scientists and Engineers and Business stakeholders.
What you will do:
- Manage a Data & Business Analytics team: A team performing a variety of functions, including data visualisation for self-service, internal and external customer reports, insights analysis and business analysis working with BigQuery, Tableau, Airflow and advanced SQL. You will set smart goals with the team that balance long term effective delivery with quality and team engagement. You will be responsible for coaching, mentoring and developing the team as well as partnering with the People & Culture team in managing talent life cycle from Attraction to Retention.
- Delivery: You will be accountable for the team delivering value to the company and will work intimately with our product team and business stakeholders to ensure both the effective planning of new visualisation and reporting features and delivery of business insights, metrics and KPIs. You will advocate for technical best practices, data integrity and quality, whilst driving long term efficiency and continuity of service. You will participate in improving Engineering wide delivery process and governance as part of the Product and Tech Leadership Team.
- Technical Expertise: You will perform deep analysis of business metrics on behalf of internal business stakeholders and develop and monitor business KPIs based on performance data. You will ensure the quality, stability and evolution of our reporting and visualisation tools with an emphasis on providing a self-service model to internal stakeholders and external clients. You will define, in collaboration with the data science and engineering teams, the standards for data modelling, consistency and availability and help ensure our systems are running correctly and efficiently. You will keep abreast of industry trends and knowledge within the Data Engineering domain and drive innovation in the team.
Why join us?
As part of our team, you will work in a highly motivated environment with flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes. You’ll have a lot of freedom to contribute your own ideas, implement them and work with a modern tech stack. We offer you:
- The interesting role of managing a talented Analytics team in an organisation where data is at its core;
- The opportunity to drive business growth and truly having an impact on the business;
- The opportunity to work with large amounts of data;
- A dynamic industry where you handle new challenges every day;
- An environment where you are encouraged to research, explore and try new ways of doing things;
- An open and dynamic culture that supports great work-life balance.
You will have solid all-round technical experience and proven expertise in at least one domain as data, insights or business analytics or data visualisation.
You can perform deep data analyses using SQL, Analytics tools such as Tableau or a language such as Python;
You have successfully led a team before and enjoy managing people;
You can mentor and coach, develop knowledge sharing initiatives and plan long-term personal/team development;
You have worked with data analytics and visualisation tools such as Tableau, Qlik etc. and can produce customer-facing reports that are intuitive to use yet feature-rich with a good understanding of customer requirements and with a view to promoting a self-service workflow to business stakeholders;
You can plan, prioritise and troubleshoot;
You are a great communicator and you can adapt your message to different stakeholders;
You can be strategic on how we will use our tools and enable your stakeholders
You have a holistic understanding of IT systems, Data warehousing and ETL pipelines;
You can work with the Data Engineer team in scoping new requirements for data storage, structure and quality;
You can drive innovation by updating yourself and applying best practices in the team’s work dynamics;
You can quickly understand the business domain, AdTech knowledge is a plus;
You can speak, write and express yourself in English in a professional context;
We are eagerly awaiting your application and looking forward to starting our journey together!Link: https://travelaudience.com/careers/