We are currently looking for a Data Architect and Team Leader (m/f/d) for our Data Warehouse - & Data Science team. In this position, you would be leading a team of 8 employees, by not only working strategically but also working hands-on and giving proactive advice and support for the team. YOUR TASKS
- You are operatively and strategically leading a team of Data Warehouse Developers, Data Engineers and Data Scientists (8 Employees) in close cooperation with the Team Lead of the whole Data Intelligence Team.
- You are making the Data Architecture of the Data Intelligence Team ready for future challenges and are designing the processes in a way to guarantee 24⁄7 data availability.
- You are an initiator for new ideas and innovation for data structures of existing and new processes with the opportunity to research, analyze and evaluate these.
- You are aware of the individual requirements of Data Warehouses and Event Stream Processing and are shaping a long-term common direction, despite these existing different requirements.
- You are aware of future technology developments and make sure that you and your team is prepared for them.
- You are cooperating closely with numerous professional and technical stakeholders to create ideal solutions for our data landscape. In the process, you are considering efficiency and data governance.
- You are sharing your Know-How about IT and Data Architecture in your team as well as across the company.
- You define the operative release planning of your team, plan the required resources accordingly and keep the timelines of business requirements.
- You coordinate and collaborate with other data architects from other verticals within our company.
- You enjoy to take the lead and feel comfortable in the spotlight. Challenging of your ideas inspires you. And you are even more happy if a joint discussion ends up in an even better solution.
- Your distinctive analytical and logical thinking helps you to find the best solution for the company in a complex environment of systems and stakeholders.
- You know what matters in terms of Data Warehouse- and Event-Driven Architectures and what’s important in a Big Data Environment. This enables you to establish your approach successfully within our company.
- For you Data Governance, Data Lineage, Data Catalog as well as Master Data Management are not only terms, but you already have experience in these fields.
- You have a good understanding of design patterns and architectural approaches and therefore are able to create scalable, secure and long-term solutions.
- You are a master in the sustainable organization of data, no matter if within applications or in the context of the whole company.
- You have longstanding hands-on-experience in development and design of complex solutions on premise as well as cloud-based.
- You like to work in a team and you think that a healthy discussion of various experts is the best way to find a sustainable solution.
- Good Knowledge of the Microsoft Stack (MSQL, SSAS, SSIS) for Data Warehouses and the Cloudera Stack (CDP including among others Nifi, Kafka, Spark and Kudu) for Data Science is an advantage.
- Challenging tasks in a successful and innovative company based in a central location in Vienna
- Opportunities for personal development as part of the company’s sustained growth
- A welcoming working environment in a committed and international team of employees from more than 30 countries
- Flexible working hours and numerous benefits such as an in-house canteen, regular employee events, health care benefits, further local employee offers and discounts, etc.
- Extensive training by mentors
- Reimbursement of additional travel costs for an interview and support with any necessary relocation from abroad
- Our employees are our most valuable asset, which is why we honour their exceptional work with not only a variety of benefits, but also a very competitive salary. According to §9 Abs. 2 GlBG, the minimum collective salary is 43.316,- Euro gross per annum. We are more than willing to offer a higher salary to potential candidates in correlation with any job-related additional training, qualifications and work experience they possess.