At the earliest date possible we are looking for support for our #teamsonnen
We are searching an experienced Data Architect / Data Engineer to take over a leading architecture and engineering role in our Advanced Data Analytics team. The team is a top-level expert team within the technology unit of the sonnen group. In close collaboration with sonnen’s functional units we develop new business and product relevant data analytics and services to serve our customer with smart solution and in-depth advanced business insights.
- You co-define and design sonnen’s new data sciences platform architecture and enable the development and stable operation of data science services based on large amounts of data from various data sources.
- Your extract, transform, and load data from a wide variety of data sources using API, SQL and big data platform technologies.
- You implement, test, and maintain infrastructural components of the data science platform and deploy and maintain data models.
- You define general coding principles and support data scientists and analysts to transform analysis and models to operational data services.
- You closely cooperate with other technology teams to develop and integrate sonnen’s data sciences analysis environment and interfaces.
- 2+ years of industry experience in data architecture, data engineering, software development, data science with a track record of defining developing and maintaining data science platforms or similar IT infrastructures
- Strong understanding of all data sciences architectural environment needs and data warehousing services.
- Hands-on experience building/operating highly available, distributed systems of data extraction, ingestion, and processing of large data sets using e.g. AWS S3, Spark, Hadoop or Flink
- Strong data base experience in both Relational, Columnar, SQL, NoSQL & Timeseries database like AWS, Microsoft Azure, Redshift, DynamoDB, MongoDB, , Google BigQuery/BigData etc.
- Strong hands-on experience in one or more programming languages like Python, C/++ or Java.
- You know how to work with infrastructure-as-code and continuous deployment.
- You have preferable a degree/diploma in computer science, engineering, mathematics, or a related technical discipline preferred
- You like to take responsibility and be solution oriented
- You like to work cross functionally with other architects and engineers from other units
- You have an open and solution-oriented communication style in English and ideally in German.
- You’re interested in renewable energy.
Job location can be Berlin or Wildpoldsried, BY
sonnen – energy is yours!Link: https://jobs.sonnen.de