We are looking for:
A new team member for our A-Team.
What will keep you challenged?
- Help our business intelligence team to build data-driven applications for our ventures: data warehouses, recommendation engines and CRM systems (developed in-house, based on open-source technologies). See https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GdtFuOah-5c for an overview of how we do this
- Integrate data from various systems into flexible and consistent representations. You will make sure that all people and IT systems in the organization have an easy access to the data through various front-ends and interfaces
- Advance our software architecture and toolset to growing challenges and data amounts (performance, scaling, data quality)
- Working in an agile software development process in a close collaboration with the product management team
Which traits contribute to your success?
- A master’s degree in computer science or a comparable qualification
- Genuine interest in data and algorithms and excitement about solving difficult problems.
- Knowledge of the following basic tools of computer science: object-oriented programming in multiple languages, HTTP and current web technologies, the unix command line and basic server administration, version control systems, a basic understanding of the interplay between software and memory, hard discs and the CPU
- Profound knowledge about the inner workings of database systems
- Eagerness to delve into new technologies and programming languages
- Basic understanding of mathematics and machine learning
Our current Stack:
- Mac or Linux
- Python, Java, PHP