About your new job:
As a Data Engineer in our Business Processes & Intelligence team you will work on all parts of the engine driving the operations and data analytics within Allthings, particularly the data flows in and out of our core database.
Your understanding of our product data structure will make you the go to person for our data scientists and user engagement specialists, and together you will engineer brilliant solutions that bring the company forward.
Additionally, you will work together with all teams and departments across the whole company and have a great impact and influence on the way your colleagues will do their daily job. You will be the go-to person for analytics and business intelligence related questions, and the central enabler for data-driven decision making, from Sales to Customer Success, and from Product Engineering to Finance. You will find your stakeholders along the entire product lifecycle and customer journey.
What we value:
- A hands-on attitude
- Ability for quick iterations
- Ability of rapid context switching
- A passion for data
- Detail-oriented, finding the needle in the haystack is a joy for you
- Strong interest in understanding and shaping operations and processes
- Automate Allthings!
- A state-of-the art technology stack (AWS Lambda, Docker, NodeJS, React, TypeScript, PostgreSQL)
- Your choice of laptop and freedom of software development environment
- Competitive salary and industry-standard benefits
- Flexible work time
- A product, which 60 European real estate companies count on after 18 months of market traction
- A product, which was named “best connected home solution 2015” at the 2015 Mobile World Congress in Barcelona
- An experienced management team, a first-class technology and operations team as well as investors, who - together with us - aim to lead in our field globally
- A company culture that fosters “what is right” rather than “who is right”
- A world-class technology team with ample opportunities for learning new skills.
- Very good knowledge of SQL, ideally PostgreSQL; experience with MongoDB a plus
- Excellent knowledge of modern web technologies and concepts, e.g. Node, Micro Services, REST APIs
- Experience with other modern technologies a plus, e.g. TypeScript, C#, .Net Core
- Good understanding of data integration architectures and processes
- Good knowledge of different AWS services, e.g. Lambda, CloudFormation
- Experience with BI/reporting tools a plus, e.g. Tableau, Periscope, Looker, PowerBI, SSRS
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or comparable level of experience.
- A good sense of humor :)