For KI labs we are looking for data engineers at mid-senior levels of experience (and also working students), to join our rapidly growing data team in Munich as part-time or full-time employees.
- Design, build, and scale data products, and deploy them on public and private clouds, e.g. Amazon AWS, Google Cloud or Microsoft Azure;
- Enable and facilitate a data-driven culture for internal and external clients, and use advanced data pipelines to generate insight where to go;
- Support Cloud Engineers and Data Scientists with architecting and orchestrating data infrastructures;
- Support Software Development teams with Data, e.g. continuous integration and gradual deployment analytics.
Skills and qualifications
- Advanced degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Applied Mathematics, Quantitative social sciences or related fields;
- You have working knowledge of one of the common languages, e.g. Python, Java or Scala;
- You have passion for data, be it at crunching, transforming or visualising large data streams;
- You are comfortable working with backend teams, and from time to time getting your hands dirty with coding your own micro-service;
- You own your tasks and are comfortable working in a fast-paced environment within small and talented teams;
- (optional) You have working knowledge of modern Apache frameworks like Spark, Storm, Hadoop, etc.;
- (optional) You have experience with “Lean Analytics”.