Akelius buys, upgrades and manages residential properties. The company owns 47,000 apartments in Sweden, Denmark, Germany, France, Canada, England and the United States.
We are a rapidly growing international company more than eight hundred employees around the world. An integral part of our company is the Technology department. The Development team consists of more than one hundred employees mostly based in Berlin. We offer excellent opportunities for intellectually curious people.
In our Technology Unit - Business Applications - we establish a powerful Data Science team.
In the whole new field of real estate data analytics you originate innovative AI solutions.
- Data mining, analysis and modelling of large datasets
- Develop robust, scalable and maintainable machine learning models to answer business problems against large data sets
- Implement testing routines, build integration pipelines
- Collaborate with data scientist to realize mathematical models
- Collaborate with application development teams implementing machine learning solutions
- University degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Physics, Computer Science or related natural sciences / technical degree, or comparable qualification
- At least two years of professional experience in the field of machine learning and big data
- Experience with Big Data and related technologies, e.g., Hadoop, Pig, Spark
- Experience in analyzing complex datasets and building mathematical models in a practical context
- Deep knowledge of machine learning, statistics and/or mathematical optimization
- Excellent programming skills (Python, R or Java)
- Data integration, micro service architecture
- Expertise in Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Decision based learning, Reinforcement Learning, Probabilistic Inference, Statistics
- Knowledge of SQL and NoSQL is required
- Good communication skills, ability to work with cross-functional teams
Working with a motivated and very cooperative team with a personal vocational adjustment. We offer company guidelines for employee training and support for personal
and professional development.
You find further information on akelius.de
We are looking forward to your application with your earliest start date and salary expectation.
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.orgLink: https://www.akelius.de/akelius/jobs/aktuelle-stellenangebote