We are looking for a Data Engineer.
You will …
- Implement, optimise and maintain ETL processes.
- Manage our Big Data infrastructure, including the petabyte-scale Hadoop cluster.
- Collaborate with Data Scientists on building scalable and reliable data pipelines.
- Develop new and improve existing business intelligence tools and dashboards.
- Build data expertise and take responsibility for data quality in our data warehouse.
You have …
- proficiency with one or more programming languages we use every day (e.g. Java, Scala, Python).
- Solid experience working with databases (SQL and/or NoSql). Ideally you can bring expertise in one technology to the table (let it be Postgresql or HBase, you name it).
- The DevOps attitude and the will to take responsibility for operating the software that you design and implement.
- Some hands-on experience with data processing at scale.
- Understanding core concepts behind Hadoop and/or Kafka.
- Enthusiasm for problem solving and debugging complex systems.
We offer …
- a small, young and highly passionate team of extraordinary co-workers.
- an open and embracing culture for the latest hot technologies.
- an agile, focused, yet relaxed atmosphere with flexible working hours.
- a high level of freedom and responsibility.
- a competitive salary.
- a nice and spacious office in Berlin Mitte.
Send an informal application including a CV to: firstname.lastname@example.orgLink: https://mbr-targeting.com/jobs.html