At a Glance:
We are looking for an experienced Data Engineer to join our data team and help us build, maintain, and grow our tools and processes to empower everyone at On to impact business outcomes by making informed decisions. We design data models, build data pipelines, decipher APIs, and leverage SQL to provide timely, clean, tested, documented, and well-defined data.
You will be part of a cross-functional development team that implements features from design to deployment, being responsible, and in charge of the full process and delivery. You have a lot of freedom to be creative and experimenting with new technologies. We encourage you to continuously improve efficiency, finding new ways of working with the team members, while at the same time enjoying work with like-minded people. We live agile values, not just talk about it.
- Proactive and communicative, dedicated to providing insights and recommendations to all levels of stakeholders
- Comfortable managing multiple concurrent tasks and have the capacity and willingness to completely own their lifecycle with minimal oversight
- Organized and agile, focusing on reproducibility and scalability in a dynamic business context
- Enthusiastic about innovating, excited to learn new fields and comfortable with ambiguity
- Curious and understand existing and new technology trends in the data space
- At least 4+ years of prior experience in a similar role
- Excellent SQL and programming skills (Python/Beam/Spark)
- A deep understanding of data warehousing and ELT concepts
- Experience working with storage, APIs, data pipelines and workflow orchestration in distributed cloud environments
- Experience with modern data stack tools (we use BigQuery, dbt and Looker)
- Proficiency in English
What we offer:
We offer a dynamic, challenging, and sportive environment that has been ranked as the ‘fastest-growing sports company’ of its time. With offices across the globe, we are an international team that is hungry to innovate and build something incredible. We foster an active environment where each individual thrives for excellence and can achieve their full potential. This is where your work matters, you’re hands-on and your team members are amongst the very best in their respective disciplines and fields.
If you are driven to bring On to the next level, curious about the opportunity and want to be part of our growing team send us your application, and join the ONiverse!Link: https://culture.on-running.com/jobs