Data ModellingManager (M/F/X) Frankfurt/Saarbrücken/Remote in DE
AI, SaaS,Real Estate,Proptech
Are you driven by Data? Interested in AI and using a combination of the two to solve real world problems? If the answer is yes and you are interested in taking the reins of our Data team’s whilst growing them globally this just may be your perfect job.
Due to growth we are looking for a Data Modelling Manager reporting directly to the CPO and Co Founder.
What You Will Do
You will be our data guru, our digital Dalai lama, wise in all things from data mining, data structures and governance to AI.You will enrich the souls of your team, mentoring and developing them to Data enlightenment. You will work closely with the board to consult,design,and execute strategy solvingproblems that will arise during our journey through global expansion.
- You will directly manage and grow 2 existing teams consisting of 10 people
- You will be hands on and will lead by example, long term your role could take a more strategic path if you wish
- With your teams you will set up data standards, classification, extraction,and structures
- You will create rule sets for data extraction and set up data models
- Consult with the AI team to identify best approaches for each use case
- Find creative solutions
- Be the expert on everything relating to data modelling and analytics
- Work with and advise your clients on data governance
What’s in it for you?
- You will be working with a game changing proptech solution that solves many age-old pains for your clients
- Having an instrumental role in the digital transformation of the real estate industry as a whole
- Being part of a dynamic, young company where your ideas will be taken on board and implemented
- Being granted a high level of personal responsibility and independence
- Flexible and Remote working policy
- Career advancement opportunities,the chance to grow a global data division
- Excellent salary and great benefits
Who You Are
- Your background is in data engineering, data science, IT,mathematics, or physics
- You have know how in the areas of data base structures and data integration projects
- You have held or hold a people management position including setting individual and team goals
- Expert in Excel and at least basic awareness of Python and R
- You have some understanding of AI (Artificial Intelligence) approaches
- You have some knowledge of NLP (Natural Language processing)
- Experience of power BI, Tableau and similar would be nice to have
- Knowledge of global real estate industry data standards would be a big bonus IE:RICS,GIF,OSCRE
- You speak and write in Englishfluently;You also have a good level of German
- You understand the challenges of working in a fast growth/scale up environment and are driven by the opportunity to make your mark, rather than frustrated because not everything is perfect.
- You are a creative thinker, curious to learn and share your knowledge with your peers