Why only watch when you can be part of it? Europe’s smartest travel platform does not develop by itself.
In order to achieve our high ambitious goals, we are looking for clever minds, trouble-shooter, implementers and communication talents. With more than 40 million annual customers worldwide, Eurowings is one of the leading airlines in the European market. Eurowings Digital is a subsidiary of Eurowings Aviation and transforms the Eurowings brand from an airline to a holistic, digital travel companion for the entire travel chain.
You share our passion for the world of travel and want to be part of a driven and high performing team? Apply now as Data Privacy Manager (f/m/diverse) and join our Data and BI team.
Data is at the core of our mission to become the travel companion of our customers. Therefore, high data quality and privacy standards are key. As Data Privacy Manager (f/m/diverse) you lead all organization-wide data privacy activities to protect personal data of our customers. This includes the responsibility for improving the quality and the value of our data assets as well as managing the protection of sensitive data.
- You collaborate with internal stakeholders to understand the reality of personal data processing
- You build robust processes to protect sensitive data following the legal guidelines, particularly GDPR.
- You drive alignment between Information Security, Development and Sales teams to gain sponsorship for the roadmap to create software and data services with built-in data privacy
- You advise our product and engineering teams on privacy implications of feature implementations
- You manage incidents in a reliable and solution-oriented way
- You have a minimum of 3 years of practical experience related to data protection and software development
- You demonstrated coding skills or experience in the space of solution architecture
- Strong capability to research, self-learn, and develop deep expertise in the area of pseudonymization, anonymization, k-anonymization, generalization and l-diversity.
- You have hands-on experience in implementing Data privacy regulations, especially with German and European laws
- You demonstrated consulting skills with change management
- Proven ability to listen, interpret, and incorporate feedback from colleagues on the vision, roadmap, and solution designed
- You already worked in a cross functional team
- You are energized, open-minded and you are not afraid of stepping out of your comfort zone