Principle Roles & Responsibilities
- Perform data analysis / data management with state of the art approaches using statistical packages or proprietary statistical classes
- Test applications and other consulting products to ensure performance and to meet expectations
- Be responsible for consulting project management, structuring and analysing of data collected over time for client projects
- Assume responsibilities on large projects within the industry / Presentations before industry leader
- Data cleansing and contextualization. Discussion of data structure with customer.
Background & Qualifications
- Master’s degree (or equivalent) with a focus on life sciences, engineering, or mathematics
- Biotech Industrial experience preferred
- Preferably knowledge and experience with a standard statistical tools such as Python, R, or similar scientific programming languages.
- You speak English fluently
- Team-oriented disposition / comfortable working with an interdisciplinary team (Biotechnologists, Computer Scientists, Statisticians)
- Highly autonomous and results oriented in tight timelines
- You have bioprocess engineering ambition and would like apply newly developed tools and approaches to the field of biotechnology