The Westwing mission is to inspire and make every home a beautiful home. We are on a quest to bring the wonders of eCommerce for home & living to our more than 30 million members in 14 countries on three continents. In less than 6 years on the market, we have grown to more than 250 million Euros in annual sales, and the opportunity ahead of us is massive.
The Westwing team is the secret to our success. Our more than 1,500 team members balance creativity and style with innovative technology and strong business fundamentals. We are proud to be working with inspiring colleagues who are smart, fun, ambitious, and looking for the challenge to transform an industry and take it into the future.
Do you think this could be you? To pursue our ambitious growth strategy, we are looking for a Data Scientist/Data Engineer (m/f), focusing on growth/CRM. You will assume a key role in our team by providing data-driven, actionable insights that shape our business, based on DWH infrastructure that you help to set up.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Derive data-driven insights to facilitate growth and customer (re-)activation
- Develop, implement and advance analyses as well performance tracking / KPI reports in alignment with your team
- Define and implement key parts of our data warehouse infrastructure and data marts based on needs of the business.
You come with:
- A degree in a quantitate discipline such as Computer Science, Mathematics or Physics.
- At least 2 years of practical experience as data scientist, data engineer, analyst, data warehouse developer or similar role
- Excellent skills in SQL, Excel as well as a statistical software (eg Python, R). Additional programming skills (eg VBA, PHP) are a plus.
- Good communication skills with experience presenting results in both written and verbal form
- Pragmatic, hands-on mindset with focus on fast and flawless execution
- Passion for data and transforming them pro-actively into business results
- A truly shaping tech position with high degrees of responsibility and autonomy
- Plenty of room for personal growth and professional development with high impact (e.g. hack days, pair programming, code reviews)
- A highly talented, dynamic, and international team
- Entrepreneurial experience in a well-financed, leading eCommerce company
- Work equipment of your choice
Location: MunichLink: https://www.westwing.de/career/