As a startup with significant funding, we are seeking a dedicated Data Scientist who is ready to shake the publishing industry and work on the next best-seller prediction algorithm.
- An enthusiastic reader
- Excited about discovering future bestsellers
- Strong mathematical background
- Advanced knowledge in one of the following programming languages: R / Python
- Not afraid of writing complex SQL queries
- Some knowledge in Node JS / Ruby would be a plus
- Startup experience is a clear plus
You will be responsible for:
Developing and testing models for predicting future best-sellers
What we are offering:
- Your compensation will include meaningful equity ownership.
- An inspirational startup environment in our office in the heart of Berlin
- A dedicated team
- A unique opportunity: take responsibility for and implement your own ideas in a fast-growing, dynamic company
Do you want to build the world’s biggest data-driven publishing house with us?Link: https://www.inkitt.com/jobs