Join the financial revolution!
Are you passionate about finance and want to make a real change? Join Kreditech and our team of over 300 professionals and become part of a transforming industry. From engineering, to design, to analytics, and collections, we do things differently and we reward great ideas, team work and persistence. We have a lot of work to do – and we want you to join us!
You will be joining a dynamic, fast-growing, diverse, multi-functional and multidisciplinary team. You will contribute with your unique background and experience, your fast-learning ability and motivation.
This is the optimal opportunity for you to:
- Apply data science in areas like credit risk modelling and profitability analysis; acquisition, retention and debt collection optimization; product personalization and conversion optimization
- Work with state-of-the art stack of data processing and modelling technologies
- Experience a wide range of problems and proposed solutions - Constantly innovate
- Develop machine learning expertise beyond basic supervised and unsupervised learning
- Get responsibility and ownership right from the first day along with the unique chance to spearhead the way big data is used in one of the fastest growing Fintech organizations
- Prototype and productionize innovative, data-intensive, fully-automated, machine-learning-based decision engines
- Feel the excitement of extracting value from data and impacting the performance of an entire organization
- Bachelors or Masters with strong academic performance in a quantitative field (Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics, Electrical Engineering, Business Informatics).
- Expertise in Machine Learning.
- 1 or more years of working experience in a similar role.
- Ability to process data and build predictive models in R (R Studio).
- Experience in analyzing complex data and presenting your conclusions in a clear and concise manner to a wide range of audiences.
- You are familiar with SQL and NoSQL database technologies, and are capable of at least querying them for any data required.
- You speak English fluently-any other language or German are not required but an additional plus
- PhD degree in a quantitative field.
- 2 or more years of experience as a data scientist.
- Absolutely fluent in R, you could call yourself an R-hacker.
- Familiarity with Python.
- Experience developing data products or writing production-ready code.
How to apply:
We accept applications exclusively through our recruiting platform, found under the ‘Apply Now’ link. There are a few screening questions, and we would like your CV and a short cover letter. That’s it! We look forward to hearing from you.Link: https://www.kreditech.com/careers/