Our people are building careers around the world.
Data Solution Architect (w/m/d) – Corporate Bank, Lead Engineer
Deutsche Bank is the leading German bank with strong European roots and a global network. Click here to see what we do.
Data is a key enabler is the Corporate Bank’s growth agenda, underpinning a number of product opportunities which are seen as instrumental in division level strategy. Our Data Solution Architect will work on designing solutions for Corporate Bank Data Services using a combination of our Hadoop and Google Cloud Platform data technology stacks as a key part of enabling Data as a Service offering across the Corporate Bank. You will work closely with business product teams, engineers, data scientists and product owners in cross functional squads to design solution architectures for our key deliveries.
Your key responsibilities
- Designing the architecture and work on the roadmap and execution for our data platform
- Partnering with Bank level architects and technologists to move us to a Data Platform as a Service capability
- Supporting key decisions and prioritisations across our delivery squads within our Agile delivery model
Your skills and experience
- In-depth knowledge of solution architecture, particularly data platforms
- Profound experience with Hadoop and GCP or equivalents
- Good knowledge of data engineering, Python, Hive, Impala, Spark, Java, SQL, CI/CD, DevOps, BDD and automated testing
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification/work experience
- Knowledge of JIRA and Confluence as well as language skills in English and German as a plus
What we will offer you
- An inspiring work environment
- Efficient and collaborative teams
- Competitive health and wellness benefits, empowering you to value life in and out of the office
- Multiple personal development opportunities
- Attractive corporate benefits
We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
Julia-Sophie Rostek mail: email@example.com
Apply online at www.careers.db.com