In this position, you will support the smooth operation of our planning systems for the BASF business unit Agricultural Solutions.
- You will actively participate in building a new service in the field of Operations and Planning.
- You will be responsible for maintaining, building and expanding our database structures in SAP APO and IBP.
- By checking information via various sources, you will make a major contribution to the completeness, consistency and accuracy of our data base.
- You will be in regular contact with BASF Group experts from the Crop Protection division.
- You have a degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics or Business Administration.
- In the course of prior activities, you have acquired knowledge and skills at working with relational databases, ideally with SQL Server and with cloud environments.
- You have initial expertise in the supply chain segment. Knowledge and skills in a production environment are a plus.
- Experience working with SAP, especially SAP APO, and ideally S4 completes your profile.