At HelloFresh, we want to change the way people eat. Over the past 5 years we’ve seen this mission spread beyond our wildest dreams. So, how did we do it? Our weekly recipe boxes full of exciting recipes and lovingly sourced, fresh ingredients have blossomed into a community of inspired, energised home cooks that expands across the globe. We’re now active and growing in 9 different countries in 3 continents.
Our story started in Berlin. As Europe’s tech hub, and the home of our global headquarters, it’s a dynamic, progressive environment where innovation is nurtured and promoted. Since we started, we’ve worked exceptionally hard and we’ve received more than US$ 300 million in investment which together have allowed us to create an award winning product and become one of the top 3 largest companies to come out of Europe over the past 4 years.
As a member of HelloTech you’ll be exposed to a modern technology stack and a slick cross functional agile team setup. We have developed a refined product and provide scalability on a global level. Join our HelloTech team and help us to build a fresh food global champion!
About the job
- Take stewardship of all in our Warehouse and related systems
- Our Tableau Server, including management of users, groups, updates etc.
- Ensure’s our meta information and documentation is to date
- Be the go-to person for questions regarding finding and quality
- Keep track of any issues and communicate with relevant teams
- Work closely with Analysts from Berlin and from our global offices around the world
Who we’re looking for
- Good understanding of Analysis
- Experience with a Visualization tool such as Tableau
- You have gained experience working with relational and using
- You feel comfortable being the point of contact for different stakeholders in Berlin and our other offices around the world
- You are diligent and enjoy keeping things organized and well-documented
- You are proactive and have excellent communication skills
- Experience with a Visualization tool such as Tableau will be a plus
- You are fluent in English, both oral and written
- You have a great team spirit
What we offer
- You take responsibility from Day 1
- You work in a dynamic environment with all our international teams and very closely with our Analytics and Tech teams
- We offer an agile work environment, latest technology and ample opportunities to implement your own ideas
- Work in a modern, spacious office in the heart of Berlin with excellent transport links and employee perk
- A competitive salary for the job market
- Autonomy and support to implement processes and strategies as you find convenient
Are you up for a challenge?
Please submit your complete application below including your earliest starting date and salary expectations.
We’re committed to making HelloFresh as inclusive as we can be. As part of that commitment we chose to be transparent about our diversity data. To enable us to build an accurate picture of our workforce, we ask some optional questions in our application process.Link: https://www.hellofresh.de/careers/