WHO WE ARE:
We are internetstores – the leading specialist for bike and outdoor products in Europe. Founded in 2003, we are today among the biggest and most profitable e-commerce companies, with more than 40 online shops, more than 2 million page views per day and an unparalleled product selection. We are fahrrad.de, Bikester, Brügelmann, CAMPZ and Addnature and we have only one goal: offering our clients from 16 different countries every day quality products and latest trends for the best prices as well as an excellent shopping experience!
You want to be part of this success story and work behind the scenes of an international online retailer to promote our growth? Apply online - more than 550 colleagues in Stuttgart, Esslingen, Berlin, Lyon and Stockholm look forward to meeting you!
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Responsibility for the development and continuous optimisation of our data warehouse system
- Setting up and expanding the ETL processes
- Creating meaningful evaluations and key figures in cooperation with the specialist department
- Designing and running tests to validate data quality and system performance
- Being the point of contact for questions about Data Warehouse and Business Intelligence
WHAT YOU NEED:
- A degree in Business Informatics/Computer Science or comparable education
- Sound knowledge of the design of modern data warehouse systems based on analytical DBMS
- Very good SQL knowledge (Actian Vector, EXASOL, MySQL)
- Experience in the development of ETL lines with Pentaho PDI
- Initial experience in the implementation of reporting requirements on the basis of Tableau
- Ideally you have experience in e-commerce and good working knowledge of web analytics and online marketing
- Excellent analytical skills and enjoyment of complex issues and new challenges
WHAT TO EXPECT:
An exciting job in a fast growing company in the heart of Stuttgart. We offer you a job with responsibility and creative leeway, employee discounts on our full product range, bike leasing, corporate benefits and amazing, international colleagues in all departments.
Larissa Link, HR Manager | Friedrichstraße 6, 70174 Stuttgart | (+49) 0711/93305-148 | email@example.com | internetstores.de