Imagine new horizons…
Dassault Systèmes Techno R&D is responsible for technologies and software components for the various applications built by Dassault Systèmes. You will be part of the Enterprise Visualization Forward and Value team, which is responsible for exploring new algorithms and techniques that push the limits of what our Enterprise Visualization Technology is capable of. We work, among other things, on ray-tracing based global illumination as well has high-end real-time rasterization technology.
Together with your teammates, you will research and develop machine learning based algorithms and solutions, which expand the visual quality and performance of the Dassault Systèmes wide rendering technology.
#DeepLearning #ComputerGraphics #Rendering #SoftwareEngineer #MachineLearning #GlobalIllumination
What will your role be?
- Identify opportunities for optimizing rendering capabilities with machine learning in the product landscape and engineer requirements
- Explore and apply state of the art academic and industrial Machine Learning techniques that are applicable to Visualization and Computer Graphics problems
- Research, develop, test and present new approaches that help improve or expand the Dassault Systèmes Visualization and Rendering capabilities
The challenges ahead
- Bridge the gap between working prototypes and real world application in a product context
- Find creative solutions to interesting problems under real world constraints
- Connect the fields of machine learning and high-end computer graphics
Your key success factors
- Working knowledge in current state of the art Machine Learning Frameworks (TensorFlow, Caffee, PyTorch)
- Good Computer Graphics knowledge and experience with modern physically based rendering algorithms and material representations (in a Rasterizer or in a Path Tracing context)
- Ability to push a promising idea towards a full implementation proposal considering the target execution environment
- Software engineering and programming experience is required
- C and C++ development knowledge is beneficial
- Experience in GPU programming (CUDA, OpenGL, Vulkan, …) is a plus
- Good communication skills in English, German skills are a plus