Scout24 Switzerland and TX Markets have merged. We are now SMG - Swiss Marketplace Group.
SMG Swiss Marketplace Group AG is a pioneering network of online marketplaces and a leading European digital company that simplifies people's lives with groundbreaking products.
SMG Swiss Marketplace Group AG provides customers with the best tools to meet their life decision needs. The portfolio includes Real Estate (immoscout24.ch, homegate.ch, ImmoStreet.ch, home.ch, Acheter-Louer.ch), Automotive (autoscout24.ch, motoscout24.ch, Car For You), General Marketplaces (anibis.ch, tutti.ch, Ricardo.ch) and Finance and Insurance (financescout24.ch).
Become a part of SMG, one of the most exciting and largest digital companies in Switzerland and support us as a our new
Director of Data Automotive f|m|d
We are looking for a truly number-driven professional, eager to crunch any set of data, running a team of even more like-minded people and helping us to turn SMG Automotive into a racing machine on high octane.
No, you do not need to be a car expert, but it would help if you are interested in the topic and if buzzwords like EV, Autonomous Driving or Michael Knight raise your attention…
You will be reporting to the Director of Product, Engineering and Data and you will be part of the Automotive management team.
What we will expect from you:
- Creating business impact from data, in terms of strengthening existing revenue streams and designing new revenue streams and business models
- Representing the data product perspective within the leadership team and providing solutions to all business units
- Owning the domain of data in a holistic way - including data strategy, data organization, data governance, data management, data teams and data infrastructures (yes, that’s a lot)
- Fostering a data-driven culture and improving the creation of related competencies and data knowledge across the organization
- Building up capabilities (technical and organizational) for creating, developing and managing data products and solutions
- Identifying key business challenges and developing data-driven insights and solution recommendations to address them
- Owning and being responsible for data models, reporting systems, data automation systems, dashboards and performance metrics that support key business decisions and steering
- Assuring that data and foremost product development are working closely together
But more importantly:
- We expect you to be highly motivated in order to bring us to the next level
- We want you to take responsibility and challenge us - because we’re not perfect
- We want you to be fair and team-oriented, you should never use elbows or put yourself in the spotlight, it’s our teams we want to make shine
What you can expect from us:
- We are a hungry team of professionals who are driven by success
- We will treat you equally and empower you to make your decisions
- We will be honest and direct, and we give feedback
- We will provide you with modern tools and everything you need to do your job
- You will receive a competitive salary
- You can work in Flamatt or Zurich or flexible from home
- We organize hackathons, parties, team activities and more fun things to build a strong team
- We will never order Pizza Hawaii or play a U2 song at any of these events…
We are looking forward to your application, even without a letter of motivation! One favour: we kindly ask you to mention your salary expectations and your next possible starting date.
Better together: In a colorful team
We are not all the same. And this is what makes us successful and strong.
We attach great importance to equal opportunities, diversity and inclusion.