The Westwing mission is to inspire and make every home a beautiful home. We are on a quest to bring the wonders of eCommerce for home & living to our customers in 11 European countries. In less than 7 years on the market, we have grown to 220 million Euros in revenues in 2017. More importantly, the opportunity ahead of us is massive.
The Westwing team is the secret to our success. Around 1.100 team members balance creativity and style with innovative technology and strong business fundamentals. We are proud to be working with inspiring colleagues who are smart, fun, ambitious, and looking for the challenge to transform an industry and take it into the future.
Do you think this could be you? To pursue our ambitious growth strategy, we are looking for a DWH Developer / Data Architect (m/f) to support our Business Intelligence unit. In this position, you will contribute with our BI Team in maintaining the existing data warehouse structure and reporting landscape as well as design and develop our new cloud-based DWH.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Setup of completely new AWS cloud-based DWH
- Taking full responsibility for technical data warehouse operations and processes (e.g. specification and setup of ETL processes, setting up and integrating AWS services)
- Designing new automated reports and processes as well as maintaining existing reporting landscape
- Providing & developing innovative BI and big-data solutions. Continuously gauging current developments in the field of BI and leveraging new insights for the company
- Working closely together with our global teams across Marketing, CRM, Finance, Tech and Logistics, ensuring that the DWH remains aligned with business needs
You come with:
- Good academic credentials in the field of computer sciences or similar
- Two or more years of experience in BI data warehousing and handling big amounts of data
- Solid knowledge in programming and test automation: SQL and Python
- Experience with ETL processes, cloud-based data warehousing and data lineage
- Ideally experience with Spark, Kafka, Hadoop stack, EMR, Snowflake, Vertica, Docker, Airflow
- A proactive and reliable way of working and a general understanding of business processes
- Pragmatic problem-solving skills, hands-on mentality and a pro-active team player attitude
- Fluency in English
- Great opportunities for personal and professional growth with room for your own ideas
- A truly shaping BI position with high degrees of responsibility and autonomy
- A highly talented, dynamic, and international team
- Entrepreneurial experience in a well-financed, high-growth eCommerce company
Interested? Looking forward to your full application under specification of your possible starting date and salary expectation.Link: https://www.westwing.de/career/