To strengthen our international team in Berlin, we are offering a full-time position as
Engineering Manager, Data (m/f)
Retailers face unique challenges - we support them with technology-led solutions. Crealytics is a customer-centric organization: our data-driven, proprietary technology aids some of the world’s biggest eCommerce players (including Foot Locker, ASOS, and Harrods). Crealytics’ Product & Technology specialists are key to this. From design and engineering to data science, they work closely with our Digital Marketing and Business Intelligence teams. We employ over 150 experts across our Berlin, London, New York City and Passau offices.
And we’re looking to expand. If you’re interested in sharpening your area of expertise while learning new skills, we’d love to hear from you.
// Your responsibilities
- As Engineering Manager, Data you lead our team of data engineers and data scientists responsible for fast, accurate, robust and scalable data-processing within Crealytics
- You enable the team to build fault-tolerant, self-healing and adaptive data computational pipelines
- You optimize the whole machine learning process from creating complex mathematic models to deploying them in production and constantly monitor and improve them
- You contribute in architecting big data solutions and ensure our data architecture is aligned with our business strategy
- You not only lead, but also grow, motivate, and mentor your team by setting ambitious but achievable goals
- You provide feedback, as well as regular appraisals and training to your team
- You participate in the hiring process and choose your team members to fill open positions with the best candidates
// Your profile
- You have a relevant university degree and several years of experience working in the field of data engineering or machine learning
- You have experience in a similar role leading small, agile teams
- You have experience in Data Science and Machine Learning or building scalable data management platforms
- You are an engineer at heart and have proficiency in modern programming languages, preferably Scala and Python
- You have the ability to quickly understand business needs and transform them into technical and data requirements in collaboration with our product managers
- You excel in motivating your team with strong to-the-point communication and a distinct can-do attitude
- Prior experience with online marketing is a plus, e.g. Google Ads, BingAds, Social Media Advertising, or Universal Analytics
// How we work
- We trust in data — data drive our business decisions and product development roadmap.
- Our employees are our best investment — develop yourself through knowledge sharing sessions, workshops, and personalized training.
- We keep innovating — stay close to users, challenge the status quo, dedicate 20% of your work time to new ideas.
- We get great work done — we enjoy working face-to-face, but value results over office presence.
- Our team is diverse — we unite smart and passionate people from over 30 nationalities.
- Relocation is simplified — paid accommodation, as well as experienced “relocation buddies,” guide you through your visa application.
Join our team and become part of our success story!Link: https://crealytics.com/careers/