As part of an interdisciplinary team (software developers, biotechnologists, statisticians) you will develop and implement beautiful and easy-to-use front ends for professional users working in the biotech industry.
Based on an existing, state-of-the-art software framework, you will use your skills to develop new features and improve existing functionalities for the purpose of data science. You will actively progress and shape the development of cutting edge software products by combining your technical and design skills.
The following qualifications are expected:
- At least 3 years hands-on experience with front-end development and web design
- A good understanding of client/server communication methodologies (REST, WebSocket)
- Practical experience with software development basics like source code management systems and issue tracking
- You’re enthusiastic about good design, aesthetics and users in focus
- Proficient in professional English to engage in deep technical discussions with international colleagues
- And most important: You are eager to learn new things.