For our startup we are looking for a Java Developer who knows what’s going on and who is a good addition to our highly skilled development team. We are looking for people who like to focus on one area to become the go-to person in this area as well as people who need a new challenge every now and then. Talents who have new ideas are more than welcome as well.
- Work on the development of our disruptive platform for esports data distribution
- Help us to improve and expand our OCR plattform
- Work together with our DevOps team to constantly optimize our system
- Work together with our Data Scientists to improve our data pipelines
- Create APIs to deliver our data to customers
- Have an eye for improvements in regards to performance and code quality
- Be part of different project teams striving to creat smoothly working services
- Strong understanding and moderate (3+ years) experience working with Java 8, and within a Java environment.
- Moderate experience with relational databases, mostly Postgres
- Moderate experience with SpringBoot or similar frameworks
- Moderate experience writing and working with a service-based architecture.
- A fast learner who is highly motivated and independent, but also works well as part of a team.
- Output-oriented way of working
- Good problem solving skills (able to break down problems and troubleshooting bugs effectively)
- Fluent in English (both written and spoken)
- Experience with Python
- Experience with Hibernate
- Experience working with distributed messaging queues (RabbitMQ, Kafka, Pulsar) at enterprise scale
- Experience with cloud-based deployment: AWS (or similar), Docker, Kubernetes.
- Experience with game engines: Source Engine, Unreal Engine, Unity.
- Experience with OCR technologies
- Any skills or experience in reverse engineering computer games.
- Passion for esports, gaming, and technology
We offer you:
- Flexible working hours based on goal reaching rather than amount of time spent in the office
- 10% of your work time to spend on esports and/or gambling topics of your choice (alone or as a team)
- We share our talent in after work classes or during tech-demos
- Gaming room stocked with 6 PCs to play and crush enemies with your colleagues
- Bayes bar with free snacks and after work beers
- Free in-house massage sessions once a month
- Free coffee, water & soft drinks to stay focused and hydrated
- Enjoy gaming related events at the office and live events in Berlin
We look forward to receiving your application (cover letter, CV and references) as well as your salary requirements and earliest possible starting date. Please send an email containing this information to: firstname.lastname@example.org, Dana Völker (recruiter). You can find more information about our team and our projects on www.bayes.gg !Link: https://www.bayes.gg/