You will be Project Member of the GET ONE Project!
Within the strategic program GET ONE we are creating the universal basis for our core business and future strategies in Europe.
The IT of Financial Services enables efficient business processes by providing excellent operational IT services, delivering effective solutions and utilizing innovation to create competitive advantage.
Get on board and shape the future together with us.
Apply and take the advantage of the benefits of the Best Place to Work in Germany! We cant wait to meet you! We are a team of solution architects and business consultants that want to make an impact, move forward and change whereever we see potential for more efficency. We have a strong team-orientation and want to have fun while we are working hard.
Here is what you should know:
As a Junior fullstack-developer (f/m) you work in an international team and in close collaboration with our business unit, other IT teams, other departments within Daimler and Daimler Financial Services AG, with our development team in India and you will support and learn from our Senior fullstack-developer.
- Code new prototypes to try out new technologies
- Develop full-stack software components
- Support creation of architecture and design solution of project, guiding the development team and Assuring a correct implementation of solutions
- Implement project automations prototypes
- Support in devops, special focus on code review
- Support in finding root cause of issues appearing in production
- Implement refactoring solutions, increase the testability of the application via unit test
- Analyze software failures
- Support to transform business requirements into technical specification
- University degree in computer science, software engineering or related fields with technical background - hands-on experience in software engineering and developing web applications preferable
- Understanding of modern Webtechnologies like HTML 5,CSS3, AJAX, JSON, REST, Angular (or similar framework) and Java
- Analytical mindset
- Intrinsic motivation to get things done
- Ability to learn and apply new technologies fast
- Familiarity with responsive design
- Experience in use of deployment tools and versioning systems (SVN, GIT, Team Foundation Server and others) preferable
- In-depth understanding of technology and enthusiasm for new trends in the world of media, design and technology
- Agile project methodology experience (certification as plus)
- Experience in working in an international environment - awareness of intercultural challenges preferable
- Very good command of English language, additional languages beneficial
- Creative spirit, Confident manner, ability to communicate and work within a team, ability to work independently and self-reliantly
- Enthusiasm for new things and the courage to change: always ready to tackle new challenges and staying up to date with technological development
- Willingness to travel