- Provide technical leadership to the data science team to reach its full potential.
- Actively guide and challenge intermediate and junior developers.
- Research new machine learning approaches and find creative ways to optimize customer support processes by increasing their automation and efficiency.
- Extend our human-in-the-loop machine learning systems to optimize data collection and labeling.
- Work closely with the engineering team on detailed requirements, technical designs, and implementation of end-to-end solutions in production.
- Communicate effectively with colleagues from engineering and business backgrounds.
This is a permanent on-site position in Munich, Germany. We work remotely for the duration of the Coronavirus crisis, but will return to the office once the situation becomes manageable.
- MS/PhD in Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, Machine Learning, Physics, or a related field.
- 5+ years of industry experience building Machine Learning products.
- 2+ years of experience leading teams.
- Strong software design and implementation skills with python.
- Proficient in data science stack - TensorFlow/PyTorch.
- Experience in NLP with a deep understanding of the state of the art models.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
- Fluent English language skills.
- Office located in the heart of Munich, in Marienplatz
- A chance to meet people from all over the world! (20+ nationalities)
- Free gym membership with Body & Soul
- Free German language courses
- Weekly yoga sessions in the office
- Regular company events such as Oktoberfest, Halloween, Christmas tree decoration
- A start-up atmosphere with table tennis, dart board, chill room