TALENTWUNDER – RECRUIT. SMART. PEOPLE. More than ever, it is important to understand candidates and applicants as customers. With our Talentwunder [app] and our artificial intelligence, we support companies in finding the best candidates for vacancies and filling them effectively. We not only offer a platform for cross-network active sourcing, but also support our clients in managing the entire sourcing process.
Founded in 2014, we have been part of an association of the TOP 40 HR companies in Germany since 2020. Together with you, we want to build Talentwunder into the one platform for recruiting solutions and look forward to welcome you in our office at Gendarmenmarkt in Berlin Mitte.
To support our growing team, we are looking for a (Lead) Data Scientist (m/f/d) full-time.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
- As a part of our agile Data Science team, you will be supporting the product team with ideation of customer oriented data-driven products and features.
- You will design and implement data- and machine learning powered solutions, build prototypes as proof-of-concept and take them to production.
- You are responsible for the maintenance and extension of existing solutions.
- You will be mentoring Junior Data Scientists in the team and report directly to our CTO.
WHAT WE OFFER
- A multifunctional team of Doer’s who support each other, never stop learning and know that they can only be successful together.
- An attractive benefit package with flexible working hours, the possibility of home office, regular team events and company social benefits.
- Budget for technology events and conferences.
- A modern and attractive office in the heart of berlin (Gendarmenmarkt).
- Responsibility from the first day, short decision making processes and the scope to implement your ideas to further develop the company.
- Company culture which focuses on open communication and short decision making processes which you can and should actively take part in.
WHAT WE EXPECT
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Statistics or a related field.
- 3+ years experience in implementing and shipping machine learning and statistical models in a corporate environment.
- Solid programming skills in Python
- In-depth knowledge in transforming business problems into machine learning solutions.
- Experience with common machine learning- and NLP concepts and libraries (scikit-learn, pandas, gensim, spacy etc.)
- Expertise in working with relational databases.
- Experience with ElasticSearch and Cloud technologies (AWS, Google Cloud or similar).
- Fluency in German and English.