Take part in the digitalization of well-known brands.
Webtrekk is a customer intelligence platform that allows our customers to connect, analyze and activate their user and marketing data across all devices. Founded in 2004, Webtrekk is driving innovation in high-end Digital Analytics and today has more than 150 employees in 5 locations around the world to set new benchmarks in Digital Marketing. We help our customers to be more successful with data science driven products - less good decisions, more data driven decisions.
In this role, you will be leading a team of 3 – 5 data science engineers and closely collaborate with our Data Science Expert while choosing appropriate technologies and developing our automated data science solutions.
- Manage, maintain and prioritize the product backlog with a focus on delivering solutions against business goals and technical requirements
- Develop use cases and requirements, write detailed feature specifications, create mock-ups and present to Product/Engineering leadership
- Organize and lead team planning meetings and provide advice, clarification and guidance during the execution of sprints
- Communicate between all stakeholders (data science experts, customers, UX design, sales, marketing, consulting, lead developers, product management) and present technical product concepts
- M.S. in Mathematics, Statistics, Physics or Computer Engineering or equivalent qualification
- At least 5 years of relevant experience as full-stack developer and first team lead experience
- Professional experience in both Java and Python with interest in and affinity to data science and artificial intelligence as well as a strong DevOps mentality
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, ability to navigate competing priorities and stakeholders, and effectively drive issues to closure
- Excellent communication skills, ability to visualize and report data findings
- Experience with working in an agile environment and ability to adapt quickly to changing product priorities
- Strong verbal and written English language skills; German skills are an additional advantage