Opinary has one mission: We make opinions matter - on the web and in real life. Globally, people use our polling technology to share their opinion with one simple click. The instant visualization of opinion trends enables our users to engage in an open dialogue and to understand complex debates.
By harnessing the latest advances in Machine Learning, NLP and a distributed systems design, our platform ensures that our content always stays relevant to the reader.
With over 80 Million users, we’re one of the fastest growing startups in the media space. You’ve probably used our tools yourself on publishers like The Times, Spiegel Online, The Guardian, Huffington Post or the Rolling Stone.
We are looking for a Lead Product Owner to support our growing team.
- Ideation: collect, discover, prototype and validate new opportunities in our mission to engage, convert and understand users.
- Strategy: Translate business objectives into a convincing and impactful product increments.
- Delivery: facilitate pragmatic processes to ensure we ship the right product at the right time and continuously measure, test and question our products to help shape “what” we build
- Lead by communication: share your initiatives, decisions and impactful results to a 360 audience: to your team, to our business team and our external stakeholders. You use this transparency to tell a compelling story of our product’s mission.
- You put the end-user and customer into the center of your thinking and let their experience drive your strategy.
- You have extensive experience working as a product owner/manager and have demonstrated skills in deriving a product strategy from high level objectives and are able to prioritise and deliver the results accordingly.
- You are fluent in agile methods and are able to set up efficient feedback loops to inform your success.
- You like to employ lateral thinking in solving challenging problems but equally validate your initiatives with the data you collect.
- You have outstanding verbal and written communication skills and are able to tell a compelling product story to a diverse group of stakeholders and teams.
What we offer
- Your product chops will impact today’s debates and help distribute relevant content on significant publishing networks and support major brands to understand and convert users.
- We have a diverse and open culture with different professional and personal backgrounds.
- Our agile team provides the space to directly influence and impact our product positively without having to traverse a complex spider web of hierarchies.
- Growth and continuous learning: everyone at Opinary is encouraged to thrust in experiments and personally grow - a generous learning budget underpins this.
- We provide a flexible working environment – choose your working hours, holidays and work machine.