Technological innovations have fundamentally changed the game and that’s where Erste Group’s IT entities come into play. We believe that the future of banking is digital and we want to be among the creators and innovators who redefine it.
Erste Digital is the digital enabler driving innovative IT solutions for CEE’s leading banking group, Erste Group. Technological innovations have fundamentally changed the game. We believe that the future of banking is digital and we want to be among the creators and innovators who redefine it. We are ready to go the extra mile to wow our clients. You do too? Then hit the “apply now” button.
As a part of BRCC (Business intelligent and Reporting Competence Centre) we are looking for persons who will become part of the Group Data Warehouse Department. The team is responsible for the design and delivery of all BI evolvements and initiatives related to the Group Datawarehouse. Furthermore, it is responsible for 2nd and 3rd level support during the daily, monthly and quarterly reporting periods. On the top of that we are extending our responsibilities to newly built solutions in the BI area (e.g. Financial Reconciliation, etc.).
Join a motivated and dynamic Group DWH team, be part of the evolution of the BI world within the ERSTE Group and take over the following tasks:
- Main contact person for business stakeholders, such as the Business Information Center, Data Stewards and Data Consumers in the DWH/BI environment. Driving priorities from functional point of view
- Main responsible for the functional design and analysis of new requirements and initiatives. Acting as main contact person to project stakeholders
- Organization of deliverables related to the functional analysis (incl. team planning, estimation, priorities, assigning and monitoring of individual activities to consistently meet or exceed delivery objectives within designated project time lines, etc.)
- Leading a team of analysts implying also responsibilities in the recruitment, assessment and training of new analysts. Plan as well as define internal processes and guidelines for activities in responsibility
- Key player in the organization and delivery of the overall DWH and BI release plan
- Partner to lead developer and tester
- Participating on research projects, exploring and evaluating new technologies
- Continuous evaluation of delivery process in the area of responsibility and responsible for defining next evolution steps in areas of internal tools, processes, methodology
- 7+ years of experience in DWH and BI solution area
- Very deep knowledge of banking business and BI/data within banks
- Very good data modelling knowledge (use CASE tools ERWIN and Power Designer)
- Ability to work with different end-user tools ( Cognos, MicroStrategy…)
- Good knowledge of Oracle SQL and PL/SQL (11g and higher)
- Understanding of: Oracle Data integrator and Oracle Apex welcomed
- Previous experience in metadata driven solutions would be a welcomed
- Very good analytical skills
- Leadership skills
- Fluent English - both verbal and written communication is precondition
- A very diverse job in an interesting and dynamic field with excellent perspectives, the chance to take over responsibility for challenging group-wide projects in the capital markets area
- The opportunity to work with a motivated, ambitious, multi-national team and to cooperate with many colleagues, functions and units across the Erste Group in our region
- We will support your professional and personal development
- Discover and enjoy the benefits of Erste Group
- A competitive and performance-related salary dependent on your professional and personal qualifications is granted - the minimum wage for this position in accordance with the respective collective agreement is EUR 43.316,– gross per year
- Erste Group considers the diversity of its employees as key to innovation and success. As employer we are proud to offer everyone equal chances, irrespective of age, skin colour, religious belief, gender, sexual orientation or origin.