Develop Revolutionary Machine Learning Applications with us!
We are a team of highly motivated software architects and mathematicians with diverse backgrounds – from machine learning, routing algorithms, and signal processing to compiler technology and mathematics. We combine our knowledge to advance CeleraOne’s machine learning models and applications every day.
- Modelling industrial processes using advanced machine learning methods
- Utilizing modern machine learning frameworks: Google TensorFlow, scikit-learn, pandas, and more
- Tuning of deep neural networks and other machine learning processes
- Developing solutions for system-critical industrial problems in Python
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree or Ph.D., in Computer Science or Mathematics
- Relevant industry experience especially with convolutional / recurrent neural networks, SVMs, CRFs, time series analysis, anomaly detection
- At least four years of development experience in industry (Python or C++14)
- Fluent in English. German or Russian is a plus
Why join us?
- Professional and friendly international team, full transparency of the company’s strategy
- We model and predict the behavior of machines, not of human individuals
- Modern technology stack, no legacy code
- High-level trainings / seminars (Mathematics, Machine Learning, Metallurgy, and more)
- Central location in Berlin
- Free in-house German classes
- Free public transport ticket
- Free coffee, fruits, soft drinks, beer, etc.
- Regular team events and BBQs
We’re growing and looking for support!
Do you want to grow with us? Please send your application in German or English, including your résumé or CV, certificates, salary expectations and availability.
Please find our data protection declaration within the scope of applicants on our career website: http://www.celeraone.com/en/careersLink: http://www.celeraone.com/en/careers