Our Financial Systems Team is responsible for system strategies, future roadmaps, development, enhancements, and overall maintenance of Oracle ERP Cloud. We work closely with Accounting, Tax and Planning Controlling team by enhancing the month-end close processes, automations, and financial reporting capabilities of the Overall Finance department.
Are you a technical professional with experience working with Oracle ERP Cloud? Let’s then together make a world-class financial system enabling automation processes and support Auto1 Group’s hypergrowth.
Your new role
- Provide first-line support for the Oracle Financial Cloud with a focus on AP, GL, AR, and CM.
- Identify areas to automate Oracle ERP to improve end-user experience.
- Design and develop creative and efficient solutions leveraging the powerful features of the OIC platform
- Develop Integrations (using Oracle Integration Cloud - OIC) and related technical objects to support our ongoing and upcoming Financial Systems integration rollouts.
- Design and develop custom OTBI and BI reports as per the business requirements.
- 3 to 8 years of experience in Implementing and Supporting of Oracle Financials Cloud.
- At least 1+ years direct Oracle Integration Cloud (OIC) experience including developing Integrations, Connections, Data Mappings, Error Handling.
- Strong expertise in OTBI and BI reports along with Oracle SQL, PL/SQL is mandatory.
- Experience in SOAP/REST API with Oracle Financials Cloud is preferred.
- Understanding of Finance processes, Month-end processes and subledger reconciliations.
- We offer an international and diverse environment with more than 70 different nationalities
- Your life-work balance and home office are part of our culture, you can work from home up to 4 days a week
- Relocation support to Germany which includes visa assistance, apartment search and help with costs
- We offer discounts on well-known brands such as Flaconi, Bosch, Apple, and Sky as well as discounts on vehicles for you, your family and your friends
- Once a unicorn, now a listed public company, be part of our success story!
Apply by uploading your CV with a note of your salary expectations.
Contact: Ricardo PereiroLink: https://careers.smartrecruiters.com/Auto11/