ABOUT THE TEAM
Department: Product Analytics
Reports to: Lead Product Analyst
Recruiter Name: Simona
As a Product Analyst, you will be working in one of our product teams. You will participate in the development of new features used by millions of customers. Doing so, you will gain deep domain knowledge and become an expert.
You will have end-to-end ownership of data: define tracking requirements, analyse large datasets to provide actionable insights, A/B test and dive deep into the results.
In addition, you will benefit from a network of Product Analysts, who share similar challenges across the company, to learn and develop your skills.
WHERE YOUR EXPERTISE IS NEEDED
- Develop in-depth analytical (user) understanding for what drives growth for the product and how it can be improved
- Challenge and contribute to product decisions based on your insights
- Drive data mindset in the team, guide in terms of methodology, support and execute testing, and be a quality gatekeeper on data leading to product decisions, even ask to revise decisions that contradict the analytical insights
- Give (analytical) evidence why we do certain things - from discovery to roll out.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Google Analytics (IQ certified) , BigQuery / SQL , Tag Manager
- R or Python combined to good mathematical and statistics foundations
- Strong knowledge of A/B testing best practices and relevant technologies
- Strong knowledge of e-commerce KPIs and how they can be defined
PERKS AT WORK
- Culture of trust, empowerment and constructive feedback, open source commitment, meetups, game nights, 70+ internal technical and fun guilds, knowledge sharing through tech talks, internal tech academy and blogs, product demos, parties & events
- Competitive salary, employee share shop, 40% Zalando shopping discount, discounts from external partners, centrally located offices, public transport discounts, municipality services, great IT equipment, flexible working times, additional holidays and volunteering time off, free beverages and fruits, diverse sports and health offerings
- Extensive onboarding, mentoring and personal development opportunities and an international team of experts
- Relocation assistance for internationals, PME family service and parent & child rooms* (*available in select locations)
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
Zalando is Europe’s leading online platform for fashion and lifestyle, connecting customers, brands and partners across 17 markets. We drive digital solutions for fashion, logistics, advertising and research, bringing head-to-toe fashion to more than 23 million active customers through diverse skill-sets, interests and languages our teams choose to use.
Please note that all applications must be completed using the online form - we do not accept applications via email.Link: https://jobs.zalando.com/