Automated and manual testing in the digital operating room
Your work scope
- Creation and documentation of test cases
- Implementation of automated tests
- Execution of automated and manual tests
- Consolidate requirements from QA point of view
- Functional and technical support to QM
- Solid work experience in system test, web technologies, Continuous Integration (e.g. Jenkins), Windows Desktop and Server OS, relational databases (e.g. MS SQL, MySQL, Oracle, etc.), Active Directory / LDAP
- Extensive knowledge of test automatization technologies using GUI interactions for Web applications (e.g. selenium)
- Work experience in Europe, European companies, start-ups and corporates
- First knowledge of HL7, DICOM, agile / Scrum technologies
- Business-fluent English, including technical documentation
- Warm-hearted, flexible, and solution-oriented culture with open feedback culture
- Flexible working times, including part-time models, tandem positions, trust-based working times (where applicable)
- Room to introduce and implement creative ideas and develop your talents with technical training and individualised continued education (e.g. languages DE/EN, leadership)
- Professional and intellectual knowledge exchange with highly-talented and ambitious colleagues from all over the world
- Work visa sponsorship and relocation assistance (where applicable)
Could this be you? Would you like to work in a highly innovative and visionary environment, where technologies are developed that help to improve and save lives? Worldwide.
Then please get in touch with us to discuss your career opportunities at caresyntax by S-Cape.
Jacky Špalek takes your application and answers your questions under email@example.com.
Would you like to know more about caresyntax? Find us on Xing (https://www.xing.com/companies/caresyntaxbys%C2%B7cape), LinkedIn (https://www.linkedin.com/company/502699/), Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/caresyntaxbyscape/) and our company website (https://caresyntax.com/about/), and join our digital health community!Link: https://caresyntax.com/about/work-with-us/