Position: Quantitative Developer/Data Scientist Internship
Pensum: 6 months, 80%-100%, starting immediately or by arrangement. Possible subsequent permanent position
Move Digital AG is a Swiss fintech firm based in Zurich (next to Sihlcity), that accompanies financial institutions on their path to digitalization (www.movedigital.ch). Founded in 2013, now with a team of over 40 professionals from more than 16 countries, we collaborate with partners across EMEA and Asia. Move Digital AG offers a non-hierarchical, inclusive international working environment with many opportunities to take ownership in crafting a new definition of private banking.
Our team combines experts in economics, finance, statistics, systematic trading and risk management, with deep know-how in current digital technologies. As a developer in our team you will experience first-hand the dynamic, fast-moving world of a growing fintech company. From day one, you will be part of our execution-driven team and see your work come to life daily. We offer an exciting development project with a state-of-the-art technology stack around a disruptive vision for wealth management.
We offer an Internship position for an aspiring Quantitative Developer to strengthen our team of 6 quants/data scientists. The focus of the quant work is on developing and implementing economic models and computational methods and making them available to internal and external clients. You will help us extend and improve a range of quantitative tools to reflect state-of-the art developments and changing client needs. This will require developing new features through all stages from initial idea to a prototype to production-grade implementation.
There is the possibility to subsequently become a permanent member of our team.
- MSc (degree or in final year) or higher in a quantitative field (i.e. mathematics, computer science, physics, engineering, quantitative finance)
- Computer programming skills, particularly Python and/or Java
- Interest in financial analysis and modeling, data analysis and machine learning. Prior experience (internship) in a financial services or consultancy firm is an advantage.
- Knowledge about finance and algorithmic trading is a plus
- The ability and motivation to learn new concepts quickly
- Fluent in English, German is a plus
- Eligible to work in Switzerland
Are you interested or have any questions? Please contact us or send your cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.orgLink: https://www.movedigital.ch/en/careers/