Robotic Process Automation (RPA) / Automation Process Analyst (ZUR0013R)
EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies all over the world. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. In doing so, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities. Visit us at http://www.ey.com/CH/en/Careers
Our Advisory business offers a broad range of functional and cross-country services dedicated to providing high-value and trusted advice to clients, with a specific focus on business transformation programs and financial management. Performance Improvement within Advisory is part of an exciting journey to help Financial Services clients solve difficult business issues in areas ranging from Strategy, Customer, Operations and Finance to technology adaption and system implementation. Therefore, we are looking for an experienced, team-oriented, motivated and committed Consultant or Senior Consultant to further strengthen our practice in our Data & Analytics Competency within the Advisory Performance Improvement team in Zurich.
About the opportunity
- Your focus will be in supporting the delivery of projects in the areas of Robotic Process Automation (RPA), automating processes in general and advisory services to offer our clients tailored solutions.
- As a member of an interdisciplinary specialist teams, you will support our clients with assessing their existing processes for automation opportunities to improve process effectiveness and quality.
- You will further take over work packages such as creating an automation business case, implementation roadmap, guiding process documentation, setting up RPA teams (e.g. Automation Center of Excellence) and supporting in the implementation of automation solutions with e.g. doing the quality review and testing of created robots.
- You will gain further professional project experience and contribute to an environment based on multi-disciplinary and international teams by using consistent and proven global methodologies and tools
- You will learn all about thought leadership as a way of addressing today’s constantly evolving market and new challenges in RPA while contributing to studies and writing articles.
- Extend your technical and other skills with help of our vast knowledge base as well as through internal and external trainings.
- Degree (Bachelor or Master) in Computer Science, Business Information Technology or similar areas
- 1-2 years of experience in designing RPA solutions, preferably in consulting
- Experience in RPA process design and automation best practice preferably with using tools such as Blue Prism, Automation Anywhere, Pega or UiPath
- First experience in Project Management would be an advantage
- Broad knowledge of current IT technologies and trends as well as knowledge of full Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) methodologies (Waterfall, Agile)
- Very good communication skills (written and spoken) in English are mandatory, German is a plus
More opportunities for your development
Do you have challenging plans? Stick to them and realize your goals with us! Design your career with EY in a culture that promotes diversity and education. In an environment, that constantly opens new doors through knowledge sharing, flexibility and recognition. We offer you to join our highly motivated team of advisory professionals. You will be working and learning in a highly dynamic and cross-functional team - being able to boost your learning curve through the combination of intensive teamwork, challenging client projects and being part of the network of one of the world’s leading professional services firms.
Katja Hassler is looking forward to receiving your application.
Do the next step and apply for this position online. Ref No: ZUR0013R. For further information please contact our recruitment team (Recruitment.email@example.com / +41 58 286 33 66).Link: https://tas-ey.taleo.net/careersection/gexp01/jobsearch.ftl?lang=en