The CFO (Chief Financial Officer) Community manages Covestro’s financial processes. It is also responsible for providing legal services and IT solutions to the company as a whole.
As SAP Consultant (m/f/d) Master Data you are responsible for the technical design and implementation of “state of the art” IT solutions for master data management.
These are your tasks in detail:
- You advise the specialist department of master data management and take over the management of our external service providers in all IT technical aspects
- As part of the technical change management, you will act as the responsible Implementation Manager (m/f/d) and will be responsible for SAP transport management and system integrity within the Master Data Module
- They continuously identify potential for improvement with regard to the stability and performance of operational applications
What you offer:
- You have successfully completed a university degree in (business) informatics or a comparable training and have several years of professional experience
- You have sound experience in the SAP ERP (or S4Hana) logistics environment, have a solid knowledge of the ABAP programming language and BRF+ techniques
- You have experience with agile project methods of software development (e. g. Scrum)
- You have already proven your experience in the management of IT projects
- Your way of working and thinking is very analytical, methodical and structured
- You are convincing through your networking abilities, distinctive communication skills in German and English round off your profile