As Product Discovery department, we help millions of customers find the right product every day. We provide smart filters for relevant product information and sorting but are also responsible for the start and results pages and are therefore a very central area in the idealo universe. With us, you work directly “at the heart” of idealo: Thanks to us, customers can easily find the product they are looking for. And now we are hiring a Senior Product Analyst (m|f|x) in full-time or part-time to further support us!
About your new role
- PO Enabler: You support the Product Owner’s efficiency by providing dashboards, analysis on user behavior and training for data tools whenever necessary. Based on your analysis, you will be able to derive and represent recommendations for action and develop self-explanatory, thus meaningful dashboards.
- KPI Specialist: You monitor the most important business KPIs and inform stakeholders in case of performance issues. You consult by using the right metrics for product analyses. Furthermore, you are checking and optimizing KPIs as well as you are coming up with new ones, if necessary.
- Data Support: You are approachable for all data/report/analyses related questions of every member of the product area. You support your colleagues as a sparring partner to achieve clarity in data-related issues.
- Explorer: You proactively create and share product ideas and insights for teams (and cross-team). This is why you are keen on looking for the right source to provide the data needed.
- Quality assurer: You proactively and reactively ensure that everybody can trust the data that is used.
Skills & Requirements
- You have a passion for customer-centric analytics and increasing user and business value from an analytical point of view.
- You have great communication skills and can deliver a story with data.
- You have a proven experience with SQL, Google Analytics, Google Data Studio, Tableau or Sitespect (Python/R is a plus).
- You have a passion for hypothesis and data-driven product development.
- You have worked with A/B testing before.
- You can translate complex analytics into business implications and discuss your findings with non-experts.
- Excellent communication skills in English, both oral and written; German is nice to have.
Your benefits at idealo
- Training opportunities for your career.
- Family-friendly and environmental-friendly company policy.
- International, open-minded working environment with 1,100+ people from 60 countries.
- The provision of all necessary equipment that you need to deliver top performances.
- Ideal working conditions for a healthy work-life-balance, including 30+ days of holiday remote work options and flexible office hours.
idealo is a Berlin success story: in 2000 we started out with the mission of helping consumers make the best purchasing decisions. Right in the heart of Berlin, almost 1,100 employees from 60 nations are supporting our make the best purchase decision. We are focusing on agile and autonomous work, sustainability and a healthy relationship between work and private life. These values are firmly anchored in our corporate culture and an integral part of our corporate philosophy.
As part of our team, you can look forward to freedom, an international and inspiring working environment. Your ideas are particularly important to us. Not only our product portfolio is diverse, but also the people who work on it. We want you just as you are! Origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation or a severely handicapped degree do not play a role.
Information for applicants with severe disabilities: As an applicant with a severe disability, you can get advice from our Severely Disabled Representation (SBV) during the application process.
idealo continues hiring during the COVID-19 pandemic
We do still hire great talent from around the world! Due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, we are checking almost every day with the authorities if and how we can relocate talent from EU and non-EU countries to work with idealo. Please bear in mind that we will take individual decisions in close consultation with the applicant and the authorities.Link: https://idealo.jobbase.io/