Our goal @Zenjob is to match people with work that interests them by giving them the freedom to decide when and where they want to work through automation and digitalization. We focus on this effort by working in value streams with engineers embedded directly into cross-functional teams. As a Senior Backend Engineer for Machine Learning, your main objective is to identify the relevant information we need and provide methods to use this knowledge to provide the best possible experience for our customers. You should be a true team player with strong technical knowledge, who is eager to learn, and have a passion for building products that our users love.
How you will contribute
- Help shape the algorithmic approach of matching talents (students) to jobs.
- Consume/Collect data to be used as part of the matching algorithm.
- Execute matching optimisation experiments and analyse their performance.
- Develop dynamic pricing and liquidity prediction models
- Support delivery within the team to maximise impact
Who you are
- Experienced with SQL & Data Modelling and Analysis, as well as with Event Processing/Data Streaming, Software Architecture, Kafka, ElasticSearch and mostly Machine Learning
- Passionate about people and business value, as well as technical excellence.
- Have a solid understanding of marketplace matching solutions
- Understand the startup mindset and are able to adapt to change to build something meaningful through your work
- Good communicator that can easily explain ideas and engage people
If this sounds good, then we’d love to hear from you!
Please send us your CV and outline briefly why this position is of interest to you.
We are looking forward to your application!Link: http://www.zenjob.de/careers/