As a part of Amadeus, travel audience unit is the world’s leading data-driven travel advertising platform. travel audience harnesses the power of home-grown tech, combined with cutting-edge machine learning practices to connect the leading performance-oriented travel brands with the biggest network of publishers, reaching Billions of travelers globally.
Our aim is to optimize advertising across the entire traveler journey, identify and create new audiences, and increase our partners’ reach, relevance, and booking volumes.
We are looking for a (Senior) Data Analyst to join our Data Tribe. You’ll be part of a team that is disrupting the industry with innovative attribution models and building the future analytics platform to be used by DMOs worldwide for campaign performance and market insights. You’ll be working on very exciting projects using BigQuery, Composer, Tableau, all cloud-based solutions, and with terabytes of data coming from different sources. This role can be based in Madrid, Barcelona, or Berlin.
What you will do:
- You’ll perform deep analyses of campaign performance, in collaboration with internal business stakeholders and IT teams.
- You’ll help clients to measure campaign performance and also deeper understand market trends by providing insights and recommendations based on large amounts of data from various sources.
- You’ll design innovative attribution models to implement valuable metrics and better address customer needs.
- You’ll build and maintain visually appealing and engaging dashboards for external customers and internal stakeholders.
- Collaboration & Best practices:
- You’ll work with Data Engineers and Data Scientists to help define the data standards and requirements helping to ensure our systems are running correctly and efficiently.
- You’ll be actively involved in the development and evolvement of the data architecture.
- You’ll support internal training and proper documentation ensuring the successful onboarding of new team members and stakeholders.
- You’ll actively contribute to further development of the analytical skillset of the team members and ensure continuous knowledge sharing.
- You’ll extend data literacy and curiosity throughout the whole company.
- You are able to write complex SQL queries;
- You have hands-on experience in cleaning and wrangling data and are confident in performing predictive, prescriptive, and statistical analysis (e.g. with Python/R);
- You have a holistic understanding of IT systems, Data warehousing, and ETL pipelines (experience with BigQuery and Airflow is a plus);
- You have extensive experience with BI platforms (Tableau, Qlik, etc) and can produce customer-facing reports that are intuitive to use yet feature-rich with a good understanding of customer requirements;
- You work with Data Engineers in scoping new requirements for data storage, structure and quality;
- You have the ability to explain and present (written and verbal) analysis to business stakeholders;
- You have proven business acumen. Rigorous commercial, client-focused approach to Analytics;
- You can quickly understand the business domain (AdTech knowledge is a plus);
- You can plan, prioritize and troubleshoot;
- You can make clear concise documentation and conduct onboarding sessions;
- You speak fluent English - our company’s working language.
Google Cloud Platform esp. BigQuery, Apache Airflow, Terraform, Docker, Git, Tableau
Why join us?
As part of our team, you will work in a highly motivated environment, with equal opportunities, flat hierarchies, and short decision-making processes. You’ll have a lot of freedom to contribute your own ideas and implement them.
- The opportunity to drive business growth and truly having an impact on the business;
- The opportunity of taking an impactful role in a fast-paced industry where you handle new problems every day;
- An environment where you are encouraged to research, explore and try new and better ways of doing things;
- An open and dynamic culture that supports great work-life balance, while being part of Amadeus, the biggest travel tech company in the world.
At travel audience, we do not make hiring or employment decisions based on race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, or any other basis protected by applicable laws or prohibited by company policy. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we celebrate diversity and create a healthy environment based on mutual respect and care.
We are awaiting your application and looking forward to starting our journey together!Link: https://travelaudience.com/careers/